Coast Homeless Services Council Continuum of Care Announces
the HUD CoC Competition NOFA FY 2019
Treasure Coast Homeless Services Council Continuum of Care (FL-509) has provided the Request for Project Applications (RFA) and Complete NOFA Timeline via a public notice on 7/11/2019. This notice is available for any interested parties in Indian River, St. Lucie or Martin Counties, FL to submit an application for HUD Continuum of Care funding under the FY 2019 CoC NOFA.
The link below will take you to the Notice
of Funding Availability (NOFA) for the FY 2019 Continuum of Care (CoC)
Program. HUD is making available approximately $2.3 billion in Fiscal Year 2019
for the CoC Program. The CoC Program is designed to promote a community-wide
commitment to the goal of ending homelessness; to provide funding for efforts
by nonprofit providers and local governments to quickly re-house homeless
individuals, families, persons fleeing domestic violence, and youth while
minimizing the trauma and dislocation caused by homelessness; to promote access
to and effective utilization of mainstream programs by homeless individuals and
families; and to optimize self-sufficiency among those experiencing
The link below will take you to a
document that summarizes new information and highlights a few changes that are
important for the FY 2018 CoC Program Competition NOFA as we implement our
local competition process.
We look forward to working with everyone on a successful application for our community this year!
Louise Hubbard, Executive Director
Treasure Coast Homeless Services Council CoC FL-509
772-567-7790 x 1012
Coast Homeless Services Council Continuum of Care
HUD CoC Competition NOFA FY 2019
- 7/11/2019: HUD NOFA is released to all Continuums of Care Lead Agencies
- 7/12/2019: The application timeline will be published to the Treasure Coast Homeless Services Council, Inc.
- 7/19/2019: Overview of NOFA application timeline will be held at CoC General Membership Meeting.
- 8/23/2019: All projects applications must be completed and entered in the HUD ESNAPS system by 5:00PM.
- 8/28/2019: Treasure Coast Homeless Services Council, Inc. to receive applications from all applicants and forward to Ranking Committee for prioritization into Tier Funding.
- 9/5/2019: Ranking Committee recommendations delivered to the CoC Executive Committee for review and vote to finalize ranking.
- 9/9/2019: Final ranking notification due to all applicants.
- 9/11/2019: CoC Executive Committee & Ranking Committee recommendations published to the Treasure Coast Homeless Services Council, Inc. website and provided to the CoC General Membership via email.
- 9/30/2019: Collaborative Application due to HUD
Questions? Please email Louise Hubbard, Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org