The Treasure Coast Homeless Services Council, Inc. is the lead agency for the Continuum of Care for Indian River, St. Lucie and Martin Counties, Florida.
Treasure Coast Homeless Services Council, Inc. functions by:
OPERATING THE COC
- TCHSC applies for HUD funding and reports on the outcomes of each program.
- TCHSC Resource Center provides rental and utility assistance to qualified individuals.
- TCHSC provides housing counseling services to renters and homeowners.
- TCHSC manages affordable rental properties through its NSP1 Program.
DESIGNATING AND OPERATING A HMIS
- TCHSC is the lead agency for the Treasure Coast Homeless Management Information System (HMIS)
- Annually, TCHSC and member agencies prepare the Point in Time count, which provides a snap shot of homelessness on the Treasure Coast.
- TCHSC and member agencies prepare the CoC Plan to end homelessness.
- TCHSC conducts planning meetings to discuss new options for ending homelessness on the Treasure Coast.
COC PROGRAM FUNDING
- Program funding opportunities are discussed at the Council Meetings and information regarding available funding opportunities is posted in the Shortcuts section of our website.
Treasure Coast Homeless Services Council, Inc. is a 501(c)(3)
Tax-exempt organization. For a list of supporters, please click here.